Services Planned Parenthood provides:
- 36% – Birth control services
- 31% – Testing and treatment for STD’s
- 17% – Cancer screening and Prevention
- 11% – Other woman’s health services (Pap’s, LEEP procedures, etc.)
- 3% – Abortion Services
List of Non-Abortion Services Planned Parenthood Provides
- Pap Smears: Can’t afford a cervical cancer screening? Planned Parenthood has your back.
- Pregnancy Testing and Services: The organization helps women who are pregnant or are thinking about becoming pregnant get prenatal care.
- Diabetes Screening: Depending on location, you can get general health care services like diabetes screening, flu vaccines, or anemia testing at Planned Parenthood.
- Breast Cancer Screening: The organization provides valuable breast exams and helps women find services they might need.
- STD Testing, Treatment, and Prevention: Planned Parenthood provides free condoms, HPV vaccines, and STD testing and treatment.
- Male Infertility Screening and Referral: The organization offers a variety of male sexual health services, like infertility screening, testicular cancer screening, and erectile dysfunction services. Are the congressmen aware of this?
- Menopause Help: It might not make headlines like abortion services, but Planned Parenthood’s health centers offer midlife services to help women deal with menopause.